Jaguar Building Services Ltd (“we” or “us”) is committed to data protection and data privacy. With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becoming enforceable from 25 May 2018 and the Data Protection Act 2018, we have undertaken a GDPR readiness programme to review our entire business, the way we handle data and the way in which we use it to provide our services and manage business operations.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect personal data including (but not limited to) the following:
- Your completion of our Customer Care meetings and or any feedback provided
- Social media communications
- Email marketing and communications
- Meetings that we attend
- Website usage information collected via cookies
- Business cards
- Contact information (such as name, postal or email address, and phone number)
- Your professional information (such as job title, department and name of organisation)
- Account information for invoicing
- Username (typically email) and password information for ‘Apprise’ Jaguar’s reporting system
- Payment account information
- Content you provide (such as job and education history, comments, responses to questions)
Personal data will be stored in accordance with applicable laws and kept for as long as needed to carry out the purposes described in this notice or as otherwise required by law.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
The cookies we use on our website collect information in an anonymous manner about how visitors use our website. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors we have and help us understand which pages are the most popular and where visitors spend most of their time.
This website uses Google Analytics to determine who is visiting our site and how frequently.
If you register interest in applying for a vacancy with Jaguar Building Services or submit an application for a vacancy, we will collect your name and contact details including your address, email address and telephone number.
More detailed personal data may also be collected where you are the subject of a vetting process which may include details of your employment and education history, references, professional memberships and qualifications, credit check results, criminal records check results, DVLA details and proof of identity documents.
Information we collect will be used by us to process and progress your application and to complete our on-boarding processes should you go on to be employed or engaged by us.
If you wish to opt out or not be contacted by Jaguar Building Services or have any questions in relation to our policy, please contact email@example.com.